High Value Urban Properties Report
EXECUTIVE ORDER S-10-04 In accordance with Executive Order S-10-04, CPR has issued a report on High-Value Urban Properties in the State's Inventory.
- Read Properties Report (pdf)
THE CALIFORNIA PERFORMANCE REVIEW'S REPORT on reforming and revitalizing state government has been released to the public. The entire report is available:
Independent Review Panel
Sacramento, CA July, 1st 2004 - The Independent Review Panel on Corrections, chaired by former Governor George Deukmejian, today delivered to Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger a blueprint for reforming the state's youth and adult correctional system.
Governor's Reorganization Plans
- Governor Schwarzenegger submitted a reorganization plan to the Little Hoover Commission on January 6, 2005 that calls for the elimination of 88 boards and commissions (pdf 2,311kb).
- View the Governor's letter (pdf 193kb) that was sent to the Little Hoover Commission accompanying the reorganization plan.
- Governor Schwarzenegger submitted a reorganization plan to the Little Hoover Commission on January 6, 2005 creating the new Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation (pdf 2,500kb).
- Suggested statutory legal framework for Governor's reorganization plans submitted to Legislative Council: Volume 1 (pdf 4,000kb), Volume 2 (pdf 513kb).